Can you believe we are half way through December already! It’s insane!
I thought it would be fun to share the beauty products I used (and loved) the most this year.
Here are my top 10:
- Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer: I know the price for this hair dryer seems ridiculous but it’s genuinely life changing! My husband got it for me as a birthday present. Initially I thought he had lost his mind. But as I started to use it, I fell in love! It cuts down your drying time significantly and makes your hair feel super soft. You know that feeling you get when you get a blow dry in a salon, this dryer does that for you!
- Keihl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: I have really sensitive skin so it is hard to find face washes that aren’t too harsh for me. I tried this one earlier this year and loved it so much! It doesn’t dry out my skin like some other cleansers and wipes away all my makeup perfectly.
- Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer: This primer is really light weight and feels super smooth and silky. It makes my foundation apply evenly across my face and definitely keeps it from getting oily or looking cakey.
- NARS Foundation: I use the Punjab (medium with golden, peachy undertones). I personally use light coverage foundations and don’t like my makeup feeling heavy. Although the foundation is pricey, it feels amazing and is long lasting.
- Becca Highlighter: I use the Opal Highlighter and I just LOVE the color. It’s beautiful and adds that extra glam to my look!
- Stila Eyeliner: For years I have been using gel eye liner with a brush. I was sent this eyeliner to try and honestly, I was really impressed. I love how narrow and thin the tip is, making it easy to apply that perfect line. I have been using the same one for months now and the tip is still in perfect condition!
- Lancome Mascara: The Monsieur Big Mascara by Lancome has to be one of my favourite mascaras out there! It adds extra length, volume and definition. Even if I have it on all day, it keeps my lashes looking perfect!
- Urban Decay Lipstick: The lipstick I used the most this year was Backtalk - Comfort Matte: mauve-nude pink by Urban Decay. I LOVE the color!
- Clinique Moisturizer: My favourite night time moisturizer is moisture surge by Clinique! It genuinely works magic! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated!
- Quo by ORLY Breathable Nail polish: I received these nail polishes to try (they are available at Shoppers Drug Mart). The colors are amazing but I really liked how the breathable formula actually made my nail polish chip less.
Tell me about some of your favourite beauty products of 2017!