Eid will be here before we know it (InshAllah). Giving gifts is sunnah - so use this special occasion to to pamper your loved ones!
Here are some great products I have come across that I think would make amazing gifts this Eid:
1. Kids Tableware by Lila and Tiny: I love great Islamic products and I love minimalist Scandinavian designs. Lila and Tiny bring those both together with there adorable tableware collection for kids. Their Mini Muslim Explorer set is my favorite! They are microwavable and BPA Free.
2. Couple Mugs by Hafsa Creates: If you are looking for a gift for a couple, the “Half her deen” and “Half his deen” mug set by Hafsa Creates is perfect! It is unique, stylish and oh so cute!
3. Watch by North Accent: I always have difficulty finding my husband a gift for Eid but this year I am getting him a watch from North Accent. The Arabic-Indic dial is so cool and the overall quality of the watches are amazing!
4. Eid Socks by Halal Socks: Yes, there are the socks that Justin Trudeau wore! This year, the Happy eid socks are available for men, women and kids. I am definitely getting these for the family to go with their Eid outfits! (They also make a cute Eid photo prop!)
5. Floral Hair Accessories by Blooms and Crowns: I don’t have any daughters but if I did, I would probably own everything Blossom and Crown sells. Her floral Hair bands and clips would make the perfect gift for your daughter/niece!
6. Personalized Tote by Sidra Art Boutique: I absolutely love totes - you reduce on waste and they are stylish. Add that special touch by getting a personalized tote from Sidra Art Boutique. You can get your name in English, Arabic and Urdu!
7. Islamic Art by Saleha Art: If you haven’t seen Saleha’s work, go check her out now! Her paintings are absolutely stunning. Each one of her pieces tells a story and the colors are textures that she uses are so captivating!
8. Hand Embrioded Metalwork by The Olde Sewing Room: I can’t get over how intricate and delicate the metal work by the Olde Sewing Room is. I absolutely love the eastern patterns with the three dimensional effect!
9. Place Mats by Craft Souk: Now how adorable are these placemats by Craft Souk? I love all the cute Islamic messages on the different designs. These are perfect for your littles ones to give them that extra reminder before meal time.
10. Family Tree by Sidra Art Boutique: If you like personalized gifts as much as I do, this is perfect. Sidra Art Boutique has amazing family trees that you can order in a bunch of different styles and colors. I love the addition of the “MashAllah” on each tree adding that beautiful Islamic touch.
Let me know of any other products you think I would love!